Subject: high level translation BP questions

Okay, I've taken a look at both these translation best practices documents now, and I have a high level observation and related questions.

Both would seem to apply to any XML DTD for the most part, not DITA specifically - maybe 90% is generic, 10% DITA specific.

Do we really want to put out TC documents that apply so broadly? Or should we tighten them up to just discuss the peculiarities of DITA with respect to these issues?