Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 Language Spec draft --hierarchical (ditaref-type.pdf) uploaded

Thanks Paul - I've got it in there now. Here's a draft build of that topic
on its own (it has a lot of broken links, but the updated content is all
present):
(See attached file: index-sort-as.pdf)

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             01/12/2007 04:36          <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1
                                       Language Spec draft --hierarchical
                                       (ditaref-type.pdf)   uploaded

Robert,

You missed the changes I mentioned about index-sort-as.

Please see
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200610/msg00002.html
and its attached index-sort-as.dita file at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200610/bin00000.bin
for the latest with changes (as agreed upon on the Oct 3 telcon).

paul

index-sort-as.pdf