Subject: Re: [dita] DITA 1.2 - implementation-specific attributes

Dana Spradley wrote:
> Glad to hear you also think it's an important feature, Eliot.

Yes, in the specializations I'm doing now, having to put all the local
metadata into subelements is really annoying. It doesn't prevent me
doing what I need to but it does lead to more verbose markup than would
otherwise be required and requires more work to explain to my clients
why it has to be that way.

Cheers,

Eliot
--