Subject: Missing <address> elements in DITA 1.1 bookmap <organization> and <person>

For DITA 1.1 we invented xNAL to describe addresses and names.

While upgrading a customers environment from DITA 1.0 to DITA 1.1 we recognized that the address definitions e.g. in publisherinformation of bookmap have not been replaced with xNAL, they have been completely removed.

I guess that removal happend by accident. Indeed, it is a shame that I have not noticed that earlier, and needed a cutomer notified us, but at least it can just in time.

Correcting it might be a minor issue, as we may have to change

bookmap.dtd
<!ENTITY % author "author | %xnal-d-author;" >
into
<!ENTITY % author "author | %xnal-d-author;" >
<!ENTITY % person "person | %xnal-d-personinfo;" >
<!ENTITY % organization "organization | %xnal-d-organizationinfo;" >

and in xNAL.ent
<!ENTITY % xnal-d-author "authorinformation" >
into
<!ENTITY % xnal-d-author "authorinformation" >
<!ENTITY % xnal-d- person  " personinfo " >
<!ENTITY % xnal-d- organization  " organizationinfo " >

Best regards

Chris