Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - Verbatim inclusions of text (character data) (pre-proposal-1.2.xml) uploaded

I think this is being proposed as an addition to 1.2 - or that was my
understanding anyway. It's not on the list right now.

When we closed the list to new requirements back in (May?), we said that we
would have to vote to accept adding anything else to the list. So, if the
TC doesn't vote to add this to 1.2 then the design is irrelevant at this
point.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             07/20/2007 04:33          <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Groups - Verbatim
                                       inclusions of text (character data)
                                       (pre-proposal-1.2.xml) uploaded

Is this for dita 1.2?

I don't remember discussing it, and I don't see it at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_Specification_1.2_Requirements

paul