Subject: 12026 Specialize glossary entry and definition elements

I am going through the remaining 1.2 features trying
to make sure we understand them and their impact.
As a result, I am sending out several messages, one
for each feature, with various comments in an attempt
to restart conversation on some of these.

Rereading
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15140/Issue14.html
I'm not understanding what this is about and why the
new glossary stuff we put into DITA 1.1 doesn't suffice.

paul