Subject: RE: [dita] Errata information added to home page

Hi Paul,

[Mary: ] [stripped text]

> If I understand, we could produce an "Errata" document (explaining
> that these are "resolved issues" but not yet official errata) and
> get that put at some reasonable URL on the OASIS site.  Then we
> could augment the content of that document (without changing its
> URL) as we find and resolve more issues.  Is that correct?

[Mary: ] Yes. We could use something like
docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/errata/ and then have version-specific
filenames (dita-v1.1-errata-cd01) with a current version name of
dita-v1.1-errata or similar.

Who
> would have permission to augment that document?

 [Mary: ] The TC would maintain the document like any other. At each point a
new set of changes is approved the status would go from CD 01 to CD 02 (with
interim CD01 R01, R02, etc. until approval). Each time a new CD is created
send it to me and I'll upload (at least until the OASIS Library is at a
point where members can self-serve).

> Something like that would seem to me to be most beneficial to
> our user and implementor community and most manageable by the TC.

[Mary: ] +1