Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA Proposed Feature #12021: Nesting sections (12021.html) uploaded

I was a little surprised to see this suggesting a bodydiv/sectiondiv
element but still not allowing sections to nest, which is what I
thought was meant by nesting sections.

I thought one of the drivers of this requirement was to be able
to model DocBook's nested sections more easily, but with the
suggested model, this would be even harder.

What are the benefits of this suggested model over simply allowing
section to contain section?

paul