Subject: Re: Meeting Invite: Unenumerating Enumerated Attributes

Works for me, I can provide callin number.

Michael Priestley
Lead IBM DITA Architect
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/25

Eliot Kimber <ekimber@reallysi.com>

12/12/2007 05:41 AM

Michael Priestley/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "Ogden, Jeff" <jogden@ptc.com>, Erik Hennum <ehennum@us.ibm.com>, "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
cc
dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Meeting Invite: Unenumerating Enumerated Attributes

"to" recipients:

We need to have a meeting on Thursday to refine this proposal: 2 P.M.
CST seems to work reasonably well.

Michael: can you provide a call-in number for us? If not, I'll actually
learn how to set up a meeting....

Please let me know if you cannot make this particular time. I'm free
pretty much any time Thursday.

Cheers,

Eliot
Senior Solutions Architect