Subject: Re: [dita] Data types and default values

Hi Robert,
We could provide a very brief introductory section that explains the layout
of the tables in the lang spec. I do that in my DITA workshop, explaining
how to read the lang spec. That would be helpful for new users. However, I'd
keep the explanation brief and suggest references for common terms like
CDATA and NMTOKEN.

JoAnn