Subject: RE: [dita] Map structure and possible new attribute for conref push and anchorref

I'm fine with the name "processingrole" and resourceonly/normal as
values.
I have a slight preference for secondary/primary as the names of the
values.

Thanks Robert for the great summary, btw!

Su-Laine

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Kimber [mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 11:56 AM
To: Grosso, Paul; dita
Subject: Re: [dita] Map structure and possible new attribute for conref
push and anchorref

On 2/13/09 3:36 PM, "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote:

> I like the distinction of being a only a resource as
> opposed to being treated normally (e.g., rendered).
>
> So I lean toward attribute values of "resource-only"
> (or resourceonly or resourceOnly) and "normal", the
> latter being the default, of course.
>
> For the attribute name, usage or any of those Robert
> mentions (processingrole, topicusage, topicrole) would
> be okay with me.

I think Paul's suggestion satisfies my concerns as well.

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com
<http://www.rsuitecms.com>