Subject: DITA DTD Generator

Hello,

Last week we discussed the need for a Shell DTD generator for the DITA 1.2
document types, and specifically the tool that Jarno Elovirta was working
on to do this. Here's the link to his latest stuff:
http://www.elovirta.com/dita-generator/

As it says on the page - you can submit bug reports there if you find
something. I didn't ask him about the best way to discuss possible new
features, so for now, this list is probably the best spot.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit