Subject: Re: [dita] ArchSpec - MachineryTaskbody Constraint

I'd suggest that it be documented in the architectural spec for the Technical Content package.

Kris

Christian Kravogel wrote:
6DBE77CFC4624DEC80B05AEF9746E17F@SeicoDyne.local" type="cite">
From previous discussions I learned that we do not document certain elements or specializations in the ArchSpec but in the LangRef documentation.

All elements developed by the machine industry SC are documented in the LangRef but something we are missing.

We have developed a MachineryTaskbodyConstraint which is a constraint task topic type, starting with <task><taskbody>

Where is the right place to have this MachineryTaskbodyConstraint documented?

Best regards

Chris