Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - Draft of the DITA 1.2 XSDs (xsd1.2-20090723.zip)uploaded

On 7/23/09 1:49 PM, "esirois@ca.ibm.com" <esirois@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> I also added the following information (the following is just an example)
> all Domain and Mod files.
>
> <xs:annotation>
>     <xs:appinfo>(map classify-d)</xs:appinfo>
>     <xs:documentation>
>
>     </xs:documentation>
> </xs:annotation>
>
> Each file has a copy of the value that should appear in the domains
attribute
> in the schema shells.  In the DTDs, these values are found in the
.ent files.
> The intention is that applications that assemble modules to
generate a new
> shell would be able to look at the annotation to generate
the domains
> attribute value.
>
> I think we still need to add an id to the <xs:annotation> so that we
> can
differentiate/highlight that this particular one is used for @domains.

Why not define a new element type in a DITA-specific namespace for use
within appinfo, e.g.:

<xs:appinfo>
  <domainsUsed
xmlns="http://www.dita.org/namespaces/appinfo";
>(map classify-d)</domainsUsed>
<xs:appifo>

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>