Subject: RE: [dita] Translation topics

I'm halfway through my review already.

On the other hand, I haven't gotten up to xml:lang and dir attributes
yet, and I'm not going to dig out stuff from SVN, so if Kris wants to
republish a version that doesn't change the arch stuff I've already
read, I wouldn't care.

On the third hand, I've already found several places where my
previous comments were not reflected, so we may have to go another
round anyway at some point.

paul