Subject: RE: [dita] Why There are Constraints on Conref

Are we clear in saying that one cannot conref between Task and General
Task at all? or only from Task to General Task? Is it possible to conref
from General Task to Task?

From loose to more constrained, will the conref work?
So can I conref a prereq from General Task to a prereq to Task but not
vice versa?

But, I cannot conref a <step> from Task to General Task even though they
are in both models?

Would someone please state all the use cases simply? I'm trying to be
clear in writing the arch spec and the feature description and I'm still
confused by all the rhetoric being flung around.

JoAnn

JoAnn Hackos PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.