Subject: RE: [dita] conflicting input: what props begot

I made that statement, so of course I'm going to think that it is true.

But you can test this yourself by looking at the @domains value on the top tag for a topic or map that includes some of the attributes in question.  If there isn't an attribute domain declaration somewhere in the domains value, then there are no attribute specializations in that document type shell.  An attribute domain declaration has the form "a(...)".

All of these attributes existed in DITA 1.0 and attribute specializations weren't added until DITA 1.1.

   -Jeff