Subject: Re: [dita] SANITY CHECK: Documenting How to Build DITA 1.2 Spec Subsets

So, let's make sure that we correctly identify the "subsets" that people
might want to build, so that we can ensure we have the applicable DITA
maps constructed.

Currently we have DITA maps for the following subsets:

a. DITA 1.2 Complete Spec
b. DITA 1.2 Base Spec
      - Base architecture spec
      - Base language spec
      - Conformance
      - Appendices
c. Technical Content Spec
      - TechCom architecture spec
      - TechCom language spec
      - Conformance
      - Appendices
d. Learning and Training Spec
      - L&T architecture spec
      - L&T language spec
      - Conformance
      - Appendices

We do NOT currently have DITA maps for the following; are they needed?
And if needed, do they need to contain Conformance topic and appendices?

e. DITA 1.2 Architecture Spec
      - Base architecture spec
      - TechCom architecture spec
      - L&T architecture spec
      - Conformance
      - Appendices
f. DITA 1.2 Language Spec
      - Base language spec
      - TechCom language spec
      - L&T language spec
      - Conformance
      - Appendices

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; keberlein (skype)