Subject: DITA 1.2 draft approved as Committee Draft; request promotion toPublic Review

(Apologies to Mary for multiple copies while I get the right header on my emails.)

Mary, this email is to notify you of the DITA TC's full-approval vote yesterday to accept the latest DITA 1.2 draft as a Committee Draft. The minutes recording this decision and the process by which it was made are here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37961/DitaTcMeeting-2010-05-25.txt
The DITA TC respectfully requests that this Committee Draft be promoted into the OASIS Public Review process (which we understand can begin as soon as June 1, 2010).

The pertinent spec documents are here in KAVI:

 * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201005/msg00138.html (the XHTML version that was formally voted on)
 * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201005/msg00142.html (the DITA source for all productions in this note)

 * DTDs: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37239

 * XSDs: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37056

And for convenience, the DITA TC provides these equivalent alternate formats derived from that same source:

 * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201005/msg00137.html (CHM)
 * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201005/msg00143.html (PDF)

We appreciate the guidance you provided last week, and we are looking forward to the public review!

--T.S. Eliot