Subject: RE: [dita] Publishing <topichead>

Hi Robert,

Does that mean that it will also lead to change in numbering in the TOC ?

I mean (taking again your example with some change),

<map>
  <topicref href="systems.dita"/>
  <topichead>
    <topicref href="eniac.dita"/>
    <topicref href="system360.dita"/>
    <topicref href="pdp8.dita"/>
  </topichead>
  <topichead navtitle="Books">
    <topicref href="hardback.dita"/>
    <topicref href="paperback.dita"/>
  </topichead>
</map>

Will get rendered in a TOC as something like:
1. Systems
2. Computers
	2.1 ENIAC
	2.2 System/360
	2.3 PDP-8
3. Books
	3.1 Hard back books
	3.2 Paperback books

Also, the spec mentions that - "In print contexts it should also appear as a heading in the
rendered content."
Will the similar hierarchy & numbering change apply there as well ?

Regards,
Tarun Garg