Subject: keyref attribute on non-titled non-linked container elements

Hi,

So the question is - what does @keyref mean on these three elements? It uses the common definition in our spec, but that should really be modified to something narrower (even if we state that it is undefined for these three elements).

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)