OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Action items from today's meeting

I've just uploaded the minutes from today. Here's a summary of the action items:


All of these are action items for the Lightweight DITA Subcommittee following discussion of comments/recommendations from the TC meeting today:


ACTION: Fix all of the DTD errors in Robert's email (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201706/msg00027.html)

ACTION: Add data to the content model for map

ACTION: Add image (and alt) and xref to the content model of ph in map

ACTION: Make id attribute optional on maps

ACTION: Add the "(topic xdita-c)" domain token to the definition of map

ACTION: Make sure localization attributes are available on all elements in Robert's email (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201706/msg00030.html); in general the recommendation is to have them on all elements.

ACTION: Add @format and @scope to keydef, image, and data; the general recommendation is that any elements that use @href should also have @format and @scope

ACTION: Remove filtering attributes from dt and dd

ACTION: Add outputclass to all elements that allow it in DITA 1.3.

ACTION: Consider the content models for li and dd -- make sure they have exactly what the subcommittee really wants

ACTION: Make props attribute available on keydef



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]