Subject: Might need backup minute-taker tomorrow

I believe I'm recording minutes at tomorrow's TC meeting because Nancy is still out. But I may be late to join the call because of another commitment I can't control. I'd guess 25% chance.

Could someone volunteer as a contingency backup if I need to be late?

If I am late, I can still take over once I join the call.

Thanks,
mag