Subject: Re: [dita] DITA 2.0: Will we ship XSDs?

Hi David,

I am not sure what other Technical Committees have grappled with this question. In general though, to answer your question, I stay out of technical discussions in the TCs. You all are the experts on the needs of your specifications adopters and users.

I can ask around for you and see if I can find others who have worked on this if you'd all like.

Best,

/chet