Subject: Re: [dita] Stage one proposal: Add an element for things you press on keyboards.

Umm, I think you are misusing <shortcut>. Granted, the spec definition is not crystal clear ...

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

On 6/11/2019 12:56 PM, Scott Hudson wrote:

We often use the following:

I like the DocBook structure better:

https://tdg.docbook.org/tdg/5.2/shortcut.html

I'd prefer a way to identify on screen elements in combination with hardware keystrokes.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Voting member:

Boeing Data Standards Technical Advisory Board

OASIS DocBook TC (Secretary), Publishers SC (Chair)

OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LwDITA SC, Learning Content SC (Secretary)

OASIS DITA Adoption TC

OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

Scott Hudson
Content Technology Strategist
Information and Knowledge Services
Jeppesen
A Boeing Company

ph:Â303.328.6228Â
Mobile :Â303.350.7934Âscott.hudson@jeppesen.com
55 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, COÂ 80112Âwww.jeppesen.com

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations.