Subject: Updated Draft of Stage Three Proposal "Add strong and em/Redefine b and i"

Hello there:

Here is the latest draft of the Stage 3 proposal to add strong/em and redefine b/i.

Just fyi, I am not having any luck uploading this to the SVN server, as I keep getting an "Unexpected HTTP status 503 'Service Temporarily Unavailable'" message. Will keep at it, but in the meantime please find a copy of the DITA file along with a PDF version attached.

Cheers!