Subject: Tooling for DITA 2.0 reviews

I'm going to see if we can get DITAWeb up and running this week. However, I know that Mekon:

So, I really don't know how responsive they will be if we need assistance.

We probably should brainstorm as to whether we have any alternatives.

We DO have requirements from OASIS that pertain to our use of non-OASIS tooling:

Our requirements on the TC side have been the following:

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)