Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 14 December 2021 uploaded

Happy New Year, Nancy!

A correction (highlighted in red)

- Nancy; so we'll be considering removing them even though they weren't previously deprecated?
- Kris; yes
***ActionItem: Kris will post to dita-users and dita-comment about this.

Rationale: We will wait to see what sort of feedback we get from IBM, dita-users, and dita-comment before making the final decision.