Subject: Re: [dita] Fwd: Comments about <subjectHead> and <subjectHeadMeta>

That's a easy fix.

I'm most interested, however, in whether folks think that subjectHead and subjectHeadMeta is adequately covered. Many reviewers stumbled over the content for these elements, perhaps because they were assuming that they provided documentation for an enumeration.

In contrast, I think Erik Hennum intended that these elements serve the following purposes:

We potentially could remove these elements, but I think they probably serve a valid purpose, although the design is not what I would have advocated.

Thoughts? These are the ONLY outstanding comments in the subjectScheme review.

PDF attached, and I have updated the <subjectHead> example to use the same taxonomy as in the <subjectdef> topic.