Subject: About real-life handling translatable content in attributes

When we discussed this in the last meeting, I said I would reach out to the colleagues in our company, who are responsible for outsourcing translations in about 15 languages, where the bulk affects Japanese.

They told me that they pass this information along with all other data. The translation company does pay attention to attributes as well, when instructed that way. So, since this does not match Gershon’s assumption, I guess, there are multiple ways of handling this question in real life.

Frank

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, Dr. Matthias Heiden, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich - http://www.softwareag.com