Subject: Re: Curious about usage of "passthrough" in DITAVAL

I can certainly imagine using it in a _javascript_-heavy delivery web site where I want to do more interesting things with filtering and flagging in the browser. But having said that I’m not sure I would need to actually pass the values through since the generated HTML will also have various markers and whatnot.

This seems like something Chris P. might be taking advantage of.

Sr Staff Content Engineer

O: 512 554 9368

M: 512 554 9368

servicenow.com