Subject: Re: DITA 2.0 items we might have missed ...

Kris, et al,

I have not been able to locate any references to any example topic about images? Searching the minutes, I could only find this entry:

26 September 2017:

        Robert: Add @format to image in element reference topic

- Robert; this is done

I don’t think that is what you are referring to, though? The only topic I remember creating was part of the sandbox to create valid examples:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/dita/trunk/obsolete/scott-examples-sandbox/image.001.dita

Best regards,

--Scott

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of kris eberleinconsulting.com <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 9:59 AM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita] DITA 2.0 items we might have missed ...

[External Email]

I’ve started doing some clean-up on the front page, and I came across a Wiki page that I created (based on a TC action item, I think) and then forgot about: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA-1.3-errata-03

It doesn’t have much content, thankfully:

Items for DITA 1.3 errata 03

We really don't want to issue an errata 03. Hopefully these items will be handled in DITA 2.0.

While the item about the L & T specializations can be handled when the specializations are updated for DITA 2.0, the others will require some leg work.

Scott, any chance you remember where we might find the “example topic about images developed by Scott Hudson”? Anyone with strong GitHub skills willing to try and locate the subject scheme example topic pulled from errata 01?