Subject: DITA 2.0 items we might have missed ...

I’ve started doing some clean-up on the front page, and I came across a Wiki page that I created (based on a TC action item, I think) and then forgot about: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA-1.3-errata-03

It doesn’t have much content, thankfully:

Items for DITA 1.3 errata 03

We really don't want to issue an errata 03. Hopefully these items will be handled in DITA 2.0.

While the item about the L & T specializations can be handled when the specializations are updated for DITA 2.0, the others will require some leg work.

Scott, any chance you remember where we might find the “example topic about images developed by Scott Hudson”? Anyone with strong GitHub skills willing to try and locate the subject scheme example topic pulled from errata 01?