Subject: Accessibility review comment

One of the comments in the review of the accessibility content suggested that we consider including a link to a screen reader recording. Robert and I wanted to bring this to the TC so that folks could be involved in the discussion.

Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC
kris@eberleinconsulting.com

Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501