Subject: Options for channeling funding to the TC

Folks, please check out the links in the e-mail from Chet Ensign below. I think the OASIS âFoundation as a serviceâ looks very promising â

Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC
kris@eberleinconsulting.com

Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 3:04 PM
To: kris eberleinconsulting.com <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
Subject: Links

Kris,

Scott is on vacation so I'll follow up with him on our work with the Baseline project next week.

Meanwhile...

- Open Collective: https://opencollective.com/ "Itâs a fundraising + legal status + money management platform for your community."

- OASIS Foundation-as-a-Service: https://www.oasis-open.org/foundation-as-a-service/

and the baseline repo where they are managing their grants: https://github.com/eea-oasis/baseline-grants

  - they have a link to the Open Collective portal under 'Contribute to the Fund.'

Let's catch up again on this topic after you've gotten some feedback from others on the TC.

/chet

--

Image removed by sender.

Chet Ensign