Subject: Re: Open comment from the "Introduction" review

I think the metadata is still useful—the RNG-to-DTD generation process still works, even if we aren’t actively using it for the 2.0 development. But it should/could/will be useful for anyone creating local shells or custom modules in RNG that then wants to generate DTDs.

Sr Staff Content Engineer

O: 512 554 9368

M: 512 554 9368

servicenow.com