Subject: Regrets

I have a couple of conflicts this morning.

When I accepted the update that was just sent for this meeting, it disappeared completely for all of December. Was that intentional?

Bill Burns
Information Architecture Technical Program Manager
HP Business Tech Solutions, Customer Support & Services Delivery Solutions

william.burns@hp.com
M : +1 208 794 5709
HP Inc.
11311 W Chinden Blvd