Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL print StyleSheets

/ "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> was heard to say:
| David Kilgour writes:
|  > I have also downloaded these style sheets, and am wondering how entries in
|  > a catalog file should look for these. I have used DokBook in sgml until
|  > now, with supplied catalog files.
|
| I don't know an XSL processor which uses catalog files, but maybe I
| misunderstand your question. XSL processors do follow URLs, though.

You can get XT to use catalog files by using the classes distributed
by Arbortext. I don't have the URL handy, but it is/was linked from
my Standard Deviations from Norm column.

How I managed without catalogs in XML for as long as I did was with
great frustration. How the world manages is beyond me...

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Happiness is a how, not a what; a