Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: jadetex formatting problems

camille@mandrakesoft.com writes:

> Hi all,

Hi Camille.

> The orphan titles (for both section and figure) are very time consuming
> when it comes to fix it by hand :-( , Is there any way you could suggest
> but adding invisible paragraphs before the guilty titles?

I've had luck with the orphan titles. I've noticed that but it was
something we could fix by adding some processing directives to make it
go to the next page.

<?... vertical-space space>

The above directive depends on the tool you're using to process your
document.

I've solved the image problems by putting their title below them. This
way, if it jumps to the next page, the title jumps with it.

> Do you all experiment the same problems with all your documents? How do
> you cope with it?

Not all documents.
And it depends a lot on the tool we're using to format it.

Regards,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.