Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Itemizedlist problem

Hi!

I have strange problem using itemizedlist. From the source code:

<itemizedlist>
<listitem>Item 1</listitem>
<listitem>And Item 2</listitem>
</itemizedlist>

while generating PDF or PS output a newline after first letter (in this case
"I" and "A") appears. I'm using an sgml version of Docbook (4.1) and
docboo-stylesheets 1.57. What could be wrong ?

--
Ryszard Łach
Internet Designers s.c.