Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: [newbie] change a template or add one

Hi everybody,
I want change the html result of a tag (to have one a little bit fun :-) ). So my first tempt was see the docbook.xsl and every other one (glurp!! ....). I don't find the tag so I've made a new xsl file with a simple template for my tag, and I imported it in docbook.xsl...... But doesn't work =(
So my two questions are:
How can I change a template for a tag defined ??
How can I add a new stylesheet to docbook.xsl ??

Thank you in advance.
Fred