Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: toc in sect1

/ Claus Rasmussen <claus@arsdigita.com> was heard to say:
| Now, I would love to have toc's in every sect1 since I use sect1's as
| chunks - as of now I only get a toc in every chapter. This seems to require
| som stylesheet tweaking that I'm not quite sure how to do. I assume that I'm
| not the first person in the world to want this - anybody have a hint?

(Untested, but I think this'll work)

Create a customization layer that contains:

(define (section-element-list)
  (list (normalize "section")
	(normalize "sect1")
	(normalize "simplesect")))

(define ($section-toc$)
  ;; Called by the TITLE element so that it can come after the TITLE
  (build-toc (ancestor-member (current-node) (section-element-list))
	     (toc-depth
	      (ancestor-member (current-node) (section-element-list)))
	     #t))

(define ($section-body$)
  (make element gi: "DIV"
	attributes: (list (list "CLASS" (gi)))