Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: List of Figures

Hello,

I use the book-type from docbook. When generating RTF or PDF output,
automatically a table of contents and a list of figures get generated.
However, for figures embedded within an <itemizedlist> (at least that is
what I think that the reason is), no entry in the list of figures is
created. Does anybody have any idea?

Peter Wunderlich
Hypovereinsbank