Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan is stealing my sleep

> XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException): -9
>
> Very helpful message, eh?  8^)
>
> I think Norm will have to fix chunk.xsl to work
> with XalanJ2, beyond my simple adjustment above.

If it's of any assistance to Norm or others, the problem comes when Xalan is
about to finalize the chunking. All pages are created, but when finalizing and
writing the index.html (or whatever) it explodes.

For instance, this simple file throws the error - produces all the sections as
files, but not the final "cover page":

      <chapter id="some-id">
        <title>For Everyone</title>

            <section>
            <title>Overview</title>
                <para>Brief introduction</para>
            </section>

            <section>
            <title>More stuff</title>
                <para>Some content</para>
            </section>
       </chapter>

I simply haven't been able to figure out where the style sheets could be
wrong, and since I'm no Java man, I can't tell if it's a problem with the
Xalan extension for chunking.

Anyone?

/claus