Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: page-number-restart? and PageNumberRestart%

At 10:30 AM 3/5/01 +1000, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>Hi,
>
>thanks to Sebastian Rahtz, I now have a JadeTex.dtx that implements
>PageNumberRestart%, and it works!
>
>Now all I have to figure out is how to get my TOC page numbers correct :-)

Someone once said "Be careful of what you ask for, because you might get it
:-)"

Now, I have all my page numbers looking like 1-1 (after a bit of hacking).
That is, everything looks like it is on page 1, even though clicking on the
PDF TOC entry takes you to the right place ...

Also, every page is a front page. Does anyone know what that is?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member, www.ethereal.com)