Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: page-number-restart? and PageNumberRestart%

At 03:23 PM 3/5/01 +1000, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>At 10:30 AM 3/5/01 +1000, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>thanks to Sebastian Rahtz, I now have a JadeTex.dtx that implements
>>PageNumberRestart%, and it works!
>>
>>Now all I have to figure out is how to get my TOC page numbers correct :-)
>
>Someone once said "Be careful of what you ask for, because you might get it
>:-)"
>
>Now, I have all my page numbers looking like 1-1 (after a bit of hacking).
>That is, everything looks like it is on page 1, even though clicking on the
>PDF TOC entry takes you to the right place ...

What I should say here is that in the body of the chapter, page numbers are
correctly listed as 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4 and so on ...

Something is going wrong with the make link by the looks of it, and there
are a whole lot of errors in the log file generated by pdfjadetex about
\PageNumbering being an undefined control sequence ...

>Also, every page is a front page. Does anyone know what that is?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member, www.ethereal.com)