Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: page-number-restart? and PageNumberRestart%

At 09:14 AM 3/5/01 +0000, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>Richard Sharpe writes:
> > Now, I have all my page numbers looking like 1-1 (after a bit of hacking).
> > That is, everything looks like it is on page 1, even though clicking on
the
> > PDF TOC entry takes you to the right place ...
> >
> > Also, every page is a front page. Does anyone know what that is?
>
>I think you are leaving the rest of us in the dark: "after a bit of
>hacking". what did you change?

Well, I added some code to display the chapter number as the first part of
the page number in the TOC ... so I get 1-1, 1-3 etc in the TOC entries.

However, what I am getting now is 1-1 for each page ... As far as I can
tell, the stylesheet code is calling (format-page-number) for each entry in
the toc.

>sebastian

Regards
-------