Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: using XSL

Hi,
I am looking for help with DocBook XSL.

I have downloaded DocBook XML version 4.1.2. and XSL supplement.
I have simple DocBook XML document which contains following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE article
	PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Simplified DocBk XML V3.1.7.1//EN"
	"c:/dbnew/docbookx.dtd">
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="c:/docbook/xhtml/docbook.xsl"?>
<article>
<title>TEST ARTICLE</title>
<para>This is only test...</para>
</article>

I am trying to use DocBook XSL to generate HTML, but everything I get is
only clear page with following text:

No template matches . < > </ > ID ' ' not found in document.

It seems that there are no nodes found in my XML document according to
script in docbook.xsl. But nodes are defined properly as shown in XML
sample.

Thanks for your help...

Martin Bohaty
Softwarovy vyvoj