Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Jade, WMF & RTF - a bad combination?

"Juan R. Migoya" <jmigoya@ingeteam.es> wrote:

> I had problems whith rtf and Word. I found that Word not
> always get well some type of graphics from a rtf file. If
> you have the import filter for WMF files it should work
> though. Check the installation of Word.

Thanks for your reply!

Actually, we know that the wmf files can be displayed in Word. We tried to
reference a GIF-version of the illustration in our DocBook document, ran
jade, found the reference to the picture in the generated RTF-file,
substituted "wmf" for "gif" and displayed the document in Word - everything
looked great. Our problem is, that there is absolutely no file reference in
the generated RTF file when the filename extension is ".wmf"!

We are puzzled!

Best regards

    Rune