Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: programlisting and funcsynopsis problems

Hello,

I need to include Python script listings and funcsynopsis into my
document.

I found two problems I could not solve my own (and with help of
Michael ;-)

DocBook4.1 on Debian.

First with:

<programlisting>
</programlisting>

Produces in HTML and PDF:

----------------- grey box ----------------------
1 X
2 Y
3 Z
4

Line "4" is too much.

My second problem is that funcsynopsis produces a nice look in HTML
(bold and italic) but in PDF it is only a "Courier" font without any
bold or italics.

Michael pointed me to

(define %funcsynopsis-decoration% #t) which I included to my print
style but which did not make any difference in the PDF.

I found two functions in print/dbsynop.dsl but have no clue what do
do... ;-)

Any hints (also maybe better ways to include (python) listings).

Thanks,
Carsten.